Friday 27 May 2011

Too Late Posts

The month is almost through and I seem to have written very little; at least here. Time has been spent in developing a new resource to be launched in September, I have also completed my Master Practitioner training in NLP – that was quite, an amazing journey.

Note to morning office:DSCF0006

Don’t seek a new piece of land to conquer and make it productive;  instead, seek to regenerate what you already have.

Note to evening office:

The prayer book we use is not what's important; its the opening, turning the page, and giving time to God.

2 comments:

awareness said...

Both messages I needed to read. Timely. Settling. Reassuring. thank you.

ps. Congratulations on your accomplishments. Now tell me what is NLP?

J Pearson said...

Yes - I don't believe in coincidences either; do you?

Neuro Linguistic Programming. I was taught by two wonderful Christians who's web I forward to you http://www.drsusistrang.co.uk/outsourcer_nlp_article.pdf

NLP may be seen by some to be a bit wacky, but from my angle it is about counselling, empowering the client to create change within themselves, through us as practitioners, modelling good practices of others; it is healing.

As when studying counselling we begin with an inward journey, NLP is the same and my inward journey became quite a transformation (even at my age there is time to change).

Pax et bonum Dana.