Friday 8 January 2010

Chocolate Jig-Saw

 

P1060526

Hemmed in by snow has its good points; an opportunity to catch up on little chores and dig out a good Jig-saw. I have not done a jig-saw for a long time. This one is 1,000 piece and of chocolate bars from 1960. A simple strategy of – outside bits first then some major item/ detail, except that this is just full of detail.

Each piece I pick up, I can recognise and should be able to piece it together; I have to focus on say, just 3 chocolate bas at a time other wise I would be all over the place. I thought I knew a lot about jig-saws and learned a lot about life strategies by doing them; but this one was different. I remember one industrial business, when interviewing for staff would ask; what are you like at jig-saws’ a good question!

P1060528

  Anyway – here is  the  finished article.

  One of the outside pieces managed to hide itself till I was down to the last 100 pieces…..

1 comment:

awareness said...

I have to admit that I am terrible at putting together jigsaw puzzles, which i've always put down to being left handed and seeing them through an off kilter lens because of that.

You know, I recognize many of those treats.... Jelly Tots! You don't see those around here anymore. But, Smarties? Still a big hit, especially with little ones who always eat the red ones last. :)