Monday 7 December 2009

Dreams

EarthDream

A strange dream last night, I saw the Earth in the night sky from my kitchen window. Apart from being in the kitchen I knew I had not left planet Earth and that in fact I was looking at a mirage effect; a reflection of Earth from somewhere out in the solar system. The vision captivated me and I wanted to rush for the camera, though I knew it may last for only a few seconds.

What are dreams all about? Well I am not into analysing that kind of stuff! However, the thought of being able to look at ourselves (given this momentary window) is something to ponder on - at least for today.

Have a great week. – David..

2 comments:

awareness said...

What a cool dream! I have been harbouring one for a couple of weeks now and havent written it down. It has stayed with me in complete form, which is so unusual and I have shared it with a couple of people. I'll have to blog it tonight when I have a chance.

cheers to you David.

J Pearson said...

Follow that dream :)