Monday 20 August 2012

Stress free pockets



Find stress free pockets.
Train journeys, buses, walking to-from meetings, washing up (haha).
These pockets of stress free air are provided for us to step into with an awareness of their purpose; without that, it just becomes another process.

Waiting for buses or trains, queues no matter how small - where do you go in your mind; coming up for air may be the freshest air you have inhaled because you have time to taste it.
You are knowing the benefit to your well-being of each breath - blowing out the stress and breathing in the peace.


2 comments:

awareness said...

Seeking out those stress free pockets..... and sometimes finding them in the moments of beauty I stumble upon.

Hope you're well David. :)

J Pearson said...

Thanks Dana I am doing good. Not writing as much as I would like but as winter draws in, perhaps I will do a little more. Even the book has come to a temporary halt; I reached a great point and it is just hanging there waiting for the next few chapters. The excitement of carrying the Olympic flame is still with me and I get asked to go with the torch and speak at youth clubs, churches and meetings; its a great opportunity to meet different folk.