Wednesday 21 April 2010

Empty Inbox

emptybox2

There is nothing in the Inbox, no letters through the door and the phones are silent;

I am poised, waiting for something to happen. Something has to happen, otherwise what will I do?

The importance of being ready does not outweigh the act of being found waiting.

It is in the act of creativity for oneself, that grows who we are and to become more complete.

I have a large piece of clean paper, pens, colours and glue; materiel and many ways of joining them together. I have words, thoughts, ideas; visions and dreams. I have things so exciting, they scare me and feelings that take my breath away.

The more we let out, that which is within; the less we rely on outward things, to drive who we are.

My thoughts and dreams are no different to yours – Dare to be different…..

2 comments:

awareness said...

I love this David.... dare to be different, and may we all find our voice and our muse.

J Pearson said...

Dana - Pleased you liked it - it was one of those blogs; I was sure of what I was thinking but unsure of the wording.

Take care.