Sunday 26 April 2009

Similarities



F
eels like my head is up in the clouds at the moment....

I pondered earlier after washing up; watching the water go swirling down the sink. Is that what a Black Hole is like and can we see these phenomena in our every day events? I am on the scout for more of the same.

Will come back later and drop my picture in; problems with the Internet. My router died and the spare one is playing up. It's like trying to push through treacle. (Better).. A temporary fix to the broadband connection. How quickly we become reliant on something as simple as a light switch/ telephone/ Internet. Called an old friend today who I had not spoken to in a long time, so much has happened and 40 minutes was not enough to catch up to where we used to be. Selective points to try and summarise where we are now - sometimes think I do that with the Lord too.
.

2 comments:

awareness said...

Have you ever read the book, The Mammy? Its also titled Agnes Browne. She's a wonderful character with a large family, lives in Dublin....on the edge of poverty. On her way to the market every morning to put up her stall, she quickly opens the large door of her church and yells out a big hello to God.....it's all she has time for.... :) Good morning God!! Good summary. LOL!

I thought of her when I read your post. One of the best characters in fiction. I smile every time I think of her.

J Pearson said...

Not the sort of book I would pick up - but it sounds good. I heard a story about an old guy who used to pop into church and say - Hi Jesus, it's me. Many years later he was in hospital and he saw a man at the foot of his bed, said Hi John, it's Jesus. The story in it's full version sounds better, but you get the idea.